Do any of these scenarios apply to you?
- You redesigned your website a couple of years ago. For a while, everything was great — you had a nice bank of photographs, videos, and stories ready to accompany the launch and keep your site fresh. Now, you’re wondering whether the design and content have gotten stale. An objective review from a trusted third party would help secure buy-in for future projects.
- You know you won’t have the budget for a full-site redesign for a few years, but you’re worried that your site isn’t memorable and your institution won’t stand out from every other school that’s knocking on prospective students’ doors.
- You’ve tried, maybe more than once, to get buy-in for a full .edu redesign. A plan from a trusted third-party expert in higher education marketing would help gain the internal support required for a large-scale project and provide your digital team with specific recommendations to help bridge the gap.
mStoner’s website checkup will provide objective feedback and give you and your team actionable information for improving your site immediately and identifying priorities for long-term development.
Our checkup will give you a roadmap toward:
- Better alignment of your site’s visual design and user experience with your institution’s brand
- Ensuring that search engines are able to effectively discover, crawl, and index your web pages for maximum visibility
- Improved content on your site that will result in:
- More time spent on your site and increased page views per session
- Increased conversions on key calls-to-action (CTA): requesting information, visiting campus, applying, and donating