Interested in hiring mStoner?
We're committed to true partnership and to our clients' success.
We tailor our creative, technical, and consulting work to each client’s unique challenges and the essence of their brand. We approach each project in search of inspiration, a big idea, or an opportunity to do something new and daring and only for you. We live to to tackle complex projects and love to provide highly personalized service.
That partnership begins from the first moment you reach out.
We customize our recommendations to your challenges and opportunities, and we’ll incorporate the latest research and the best thinking across industries in the solutions we propose and develop for you.
Three options for getting in touch with our team:
- Schedule a time to chat with our director of marketing and sales, Mallory Willsea. In your email, please share high-level details about your project and when you're available to connect.
- Fill out our contact form. We'll be in touch to schedule a phone call soon.
- Already have an RFP? Send it to Nicole Lentine, business development specialist. We'll review the RFP and follow your process to submit questions or schedule a time to meet.
What happens next:
- We talk by phone or video chat. Please be prepared to discuss your institutional goals, current challenges, and marketing priorities as they relate to your upcoming project. And bring your questions — we love questions.
- Once we have the details, our team will outline our vision for your project.
- Finding the best path forward requires collaboration and discussion. Don't hesitate to let us know what you think of our proposed approach. Push. Pull. We'll listen and make adjustments, and together we’ll land on a proposal with the best-fit plan for you.