Have you ever wondered what prospective teens are thinking when they receive and read — or ignore —your institution's recruitment marketing?
The third study in the Mythbusting series is the first to focus on the complete enrollment marketing mix. Fill out the form to the right to receive early access to the research results and white paper in January.
In partnership with NRCCUA® (National Research Center for College & University Admissions), we designed a survey asking prospective teens to share their frank opinions of tactics institutions use to reach and engage them.
- What information do they look for on digital, social, and offline channels?
- What worked (and when) to impact decisions on choosing where to apply and enroll?
- What content was most helpful on college websites?
- Did they notice those Facebook or Google ads? How did it make them feel?
- Which colleges and universities do it best?
We administered an identical survey to higher ed enrollment and marketing professionals to find out what they know (or think they know) about what teens want.
The resulting white paper will explore where these perspectives converge — and differ — and how marketers can leverage this knowledge. We'll uncover the best channels for boosting visibility among prospective teen students and identify what encourages them to apply to your institution.
But Wait, There's More!
Michael Stoner, president and co-founder of mStoner, and Gil Rogers, director of marketing at NRCCUA, join Admissions Live to discuss highlights from the latest research on Monday, January 29 at 1:00 p.m. EST / 10:00 a.m. PST. Mark your calendar and tune in!