Become a smarter enrollment and digital marketer.
Research shows significant disconnect between what prospective teens value and what higher education marketing and enrollment professionals believe they value. Based on 2015 and 2016 research conducted by mStoner, Inc. and Chegg, the resulting presentations and white papers explore where perspectives converge — and where they differ — and how marketers and enrollment professionals can leverage this knowledge.
What You Will Learn:
- What prospective teens consider to be the top sources of information about colleges.
- Effective ways for your college or university to get in touch with teens.
- Where to focus your time and energy in marketing to prospective teen students.
- What content is important to prospective teens, and when.
- Where to invest your time and resources for maximum ROI on your digital channels.
- What college web, marketing, and admissions professionals don’t understand about what teens do and find valuable on your .edu..