Brand Architecture: Building an Enduring Brand
Most brand efforts start with a bang, then soon fade away. Why? Because too many institutions continue to focus on features and benefits to tell their story. In today’s hypercompetitive environment, colleges and universities need to do more.
Institutions need to discover — or, for many, rediscover — their core values. Once that happens, there is an enormous opportunity for elevating your message beyond the statistics, beyond the rankings, and beyond the athletic accomplishments.
In part two of the Summer Webinar Series, mStoner and our branding partner BVK will provide you with important insights that can help transform your institution from enrollment to endowment.
What You'll Learn:
- What values-based marketing is.
- How this approach (based on 10 years and 50,000 brands studied) has created incredible success both inside and outside of the higher education category.
- The neuroscience of infusing emotion into your university’s brand messaging, leading to differentiation and increased engagement.
- Insights into the Masterbrand approach and the necessary steps required to create brand consistency across the entire university.
- How to discover, unite, inspire and unleash the power of your brand at each of your university’s touch points.
Tamalyn Powell, vice president and group account director, BVK
Tam’s responsibilities include all aspects of marketing communications planning and strategy for higher education and healthcare clients across the country. Tam is responsible for overseeing the strategic direction and growth of BVK’s higher education clients, as well as being the resident industry expert. Current clients include Michigan State University, Texas Christian University, and University of Louisville.
Voltaire Santos Miran, co-founder and co-owner, mStoner, Inc.
As co-founder and co-owner of mStoner — works with our clients’ teams to forge and sustain transformative, memorable, and incredibly effective partnerships. He shapes all aspects of mStoner’s individual projects, overall planning, and company-wide management in his role as co-founder and co-owner. A natural storyteller, Voltaire enjoys teaching others how to tell stories and using his expertise in information architecture, content strategy, and governance to move institutions from a project mindset to a process mindset.