The most important of the programs that marketers create are those that function in the online space.
Many colleges and universities use various digital marketing tactics as part of their overall marketing mix, but often these efforts are disconnected from each other and from other institutional marketing programs — not to mention chronically underfunded.
Our goal in this short guide is to provide some perspective on digital marketing and to illustrate ways in which you can level up your institutional digital marketing program.
- The differences in various digital marketing methods including paid ads, paid search, social media marketing and advertising, email marketing, and content marketing.
- Three major steps to prepare for a digital marketing campaign.
- How to conduct a website checkup.
- How to analyze your marketing campaigns.
- How to implement your marketing campaigns in an efficient manner.